Let me begin by introducing myself.......

This is me with my inspiration for setting up my business.


Shadow was my beautiful black Labrador, who sadly passed in June 2018 at the age of 14 years. She became diabetic at the age of 12, and lost the majority of her vision 6 months after diagnosis. She also suffered with arthritis and showed signs of dementia. Needless to say she required a great deal of support just to get around.

Shadow showed me the true meaning of resilience. I learnt so much while caring for her; diabetes in pets, how to administer insulin, adaptations for blind pets, managing dementia and ways to ease arthritis pain.

Caring is a full-time job, but unfortunately not recognised as such where pets are concerned. It is so hard to juggle that care with any other work, and that is one of my incentives for setting up a pet care business. For those people who need help supporting their pets (for whatever reason, medical or physical), I aim to be able to provide help through prior experience and knowledge.

My knowledge base continues to grow through continued professional development. I have completed many canine related courses and constantly update myself with new practices and research.

And the reason for me starting a blog?.......to share ideas and information with like-minded animal enthusiasts who are interested in improving their pet's lifestyle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Facts about Dogs and Cats

Natural remedies which could help your dog